Sunday, January 10, 2016

Mojo Monday 429 Contest

The holidays were full of activity and I'm so far behind posting all the cards I've made.  This card is for the Mojo Monday Card Challenge that was posted on Monday, Jan 4, 2016.  I've had it completed but I had not fired up my laptop.  I'm always on my other mobile devices and it's a bother having to pull out my laptop to post.

The Happy Birthday to You sentiment is from Stampin Up and it's been retired.  It was a Hostess stamp set but I had to have it and found it on eBay.  The scalloped card layers are from My Favorite Things and I used Blueprint #20 dies.  The yellow rose and the green leaves were cut using Ellen Hutson dies!  I waited for weeks for this set!  It was on back-order as obviously, everyone else in the card making world had to have it too.  I hope you like the card.  I love using bold colors.


No comments:

Post a Comment