Sunday, January 17, 2016

MFT and Essentials by Ellen Card

I created this card using the My Favorite Things cover up die-namic called:  Four Way Chevron Cover-Up die and the Die-namics Leafy Greenery dies.  I also stamped the word, "Celebrate" from the MFT Brushstroke Birthday stamp set.  Love that script or font from that set!  The layered roses were cut using the Essentials by Ellen dies called Bold Blooms Stand-alone dies.

When Ellen Hutson released the Bold Blooms stamp set, Bold Blooms Stand-alone dies, and the Bold Blooms Matching set I knew I had to have them!  And so did the rest of the world apparently because just like that after the initial release - they were sold out!  Oh NO!  My friend Rubina also wanted the Bold Bloom Sets so we made a pack.  The FIRST one to get notified that they were back in stock would quickly purchase all 3 sets for each other.  This is another MUST HAVE set to own.  I stamp and cut out a bunch of the roses in different colors and store them so that I can quickly compose a birthday card or sympathy card or really - any occasion!

I decided to share this card with the Fusion Card Challenge group.  They are celebrating their 2 year anniversary and it's my first time submitting a FUSION card.  I like the concept.  You can choose to follow the sketch or a snapshot of some beautiful images or you can fuse the two and create your own fusion and interpretation of the challenge.  Here is the inspiration sketch for this challenge.





No comments:

Post a Comment