Sunday, January 31, 2016

Color Throwdown #337 Card

I've been very creative this week and focused on entering a few card challenges.  This is a first time I enter a card into the Color Throwdown #337 Challenge.  Here's the color challenge:
I love the kraft, yellow and gray combination!  Here's one of two cards I made using the color throwdown.

I used a Darice die to cut the tree out of kraft card stock.  The sentiment is from My Favorite Things and I used a little flower punch to punch out the yellow flowers.  Added some pearls to the flower centers and some yellow twine.  I used several My Favorite Things rectangle dies to cut the white and gray card stock layers.  All mounted on a different shade of kraft card stock.





1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful get well card...the tree with the yellow flowers looks awesome!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!!

    ReplyDelete