Sunday, January 24, 2016

Fusion Card Challenge Woodgrain Neutral

Hi!  This was another busy week with lots of work and family functions.  This left me with little time for creativity but alas with more and more craft companies producing great products that complement each other it's really easy to put a card or scrapbook page quickly.  This week I decided to enter the Fusion Card Challenge.  If you don't know about it, please check it out!  The challenges are fun and inspiring.  

I used lots of bright colors of card stock to die cut butterflies.  I used the My Favorite Things (MFT) die-namics called Flutter of Butterflies-Lace.  Love these dies!  The sentiment is also from MFT, it's from the Brushstroke Birthday photopolymer stamp set.  The font is just gorgeous. I also used a Martha Steward punch to cut out the tiny butterflies.  

Here is the Fusion Card Challenge sketch for this week:

I used a Paper Studios  wood grain embossing folder on one of the card layers and mounted that on a black card base.  The little strip of pattern paper is also from MFT.  Here is my interpretation of the sketch:

I really need to step up my photography.  The card is a deep, rich black.  Lighting is also an issue for me.  I welcome any suggestions to equipment to use for the best card photography results.

No comments:

Post a Comment