Sunday, March 27, 2016

Stamp Ink Paper Challenge #40 Card

Happy Easter Peeps!  (Pun intended.)

The Stamp, Ink, Paper Card Challenge was a tic-tac-toe challenge.   I like that type of challenge because you have lots of options to create a card.

The toughest part of making the card was finding my button shank remover tool.  Love my craft tools.  Alas, I found it and removed the shank from this beautiful rose button.  It's been in my ephemera staff for years just waiting to be used.

Here's my card for the Stamp, Ink, Paper #40 Card Challenge.  I played with the top row: Embossing, Anniversary and Buttons.

I used an embossing folder to emboss the fishtail piece but it's cloudy today and you can't really see the dry embossing.


Here's the sketch:
SIP 40 Tic-Tac-Toe Lisa 800


1 comment:

  1. Oh it's such a pretty card and the embossing ads so much depth and detail to your pretty card. Thank you for playing with the Stamp Ink Paper card challenge.

    ReplyDelete