Thursday, April 14, 2016

Can You Case It#115

Hi Card makers,

I'm entering the Can You Case It Card Challenge #115.  I've had this card to post but it's been an incredibly busy week.  I love this color combo - red, black and yellow!  After I finish posting this I'm heading to my craft room to finish making a baby shower card.

All the products I used to create this card are from My Favorite Things.

Here's my card:



designteampick-001


I hope you like it!  This is a quick card to put together.  Here's the CYCI#115 Challenge:


CYCI#115
UPDATE! April 16, 2016
I was a CYCI Design Team pick:
designteampick-001


2 comments:

  1. Sylvia, very pretty card! I love the chevron background! Thanks for joining us at CYCI...Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! I love how the rose just pops out at you! Thanks for joining us at CYCI ~ Wynne

    ReplyDelete