Sunday, March 20, 2016

Jeanette's Birthday Card

Hi Card makers,

Today we celebrated my sister-in-laws birthday.  We celebrated early because her birthday is next Sunday and it's Easter Sunday.  Jeanette loves Mexican folk art, Catrina's, and sugar skulls.  So when my friend showed me her new Simon Says Stamps Sugar Skull stamps I knew my sister in law would appreciate a card featuring sugar skulls.


I added color with my Chameleon Markers and then used different colors of Stickles.  Stickles are a glitter glue so the card is sparkly and festive.  

This card came together quickly because I had stamped a bunch of images and die cut them out some time ago.  (Thank you Rubina!)  I also colored them in so all I had to do was layer some cardstock onto a card base.  The card was one of 60 A2 cards packaged together for less than $5 dollars at Michael's craft store.  I gravitate to those when I have to make a card quickly.  All I had to do was stamp the greeting from Papertrey Ink and bam!  A birthday card ready to go to the birthday luncheon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment