Saturday, March 26, 2016

Freshly Made Sketches #229

Hi card makers,

Can you believe it - 3 posts in one day!  This was a challenge for me because I kept thinking about what to stamp within 3 squares in the Freshly Made Sketches #229.  

BUT, I thought out of the box (or square) and decided to use 3 squarish (made up that word!)  The typewriters remind me of high school typing class.  Yep, I learned to touch type on a manual typewriter much like these stamped images. (Ouch, that let's you know hold old I am.)  

It would have been really nice to type on a bright fuchsia typewriter.

Here's the card:
Here's the FMS#229 Sketch:
I don't know the name of the company who made the photopolymer stamp and die set.  I know my friend Rubina  purchased it at Tuesday Morning.  

 

2 comments:

  1. These colorful typewriters are cute and fun! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such fun for the sketch! And learned to type that way too....we just won't discuss the age part, I think. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete