Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Hero Arts Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge Card

Wow, first I don't post for a couple of weeks and now I'm posting another card on the same evening.  This card is for the Hero Arts Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge.   Hero Arts posted a tic-tac-toe online challenge and each square had a different item or technique one was to use to design a card or other paper project.  My tic-tac-toe was:  watercolor, birthday theme, and heat embossing. 

Since I had so much fun using the watercolor smooching technique I decided to do that again for this card.  I used a Hero Arts Happy Birthday stamp and a flower stamp, both heat embossed with white embossing powder.  I hope you can see the sequins and how the watercolor flows together to make different colors on the watercolor paper.

 
 
Well that's it for tonight.  I need to get ready for work tomorrow.  I hope I've inspired you to get out your supplies and create something.  Remember it's fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment