Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Viva la Verve February Sketch 2

Hi!

I did not have ANY time to create this weekend due to family obligations.  BUT, about 10 of my best card making friends and I went to the Card and Scrapbook Expo on Feb. 20, 2016 at Grapevine, Texas.  We had so much fun shopping for all kinds of card making goodies.  There is nothing like shopping with like-minded friends.

I took a literal interpretation of the Viva La Verve sketch.  I usually go rogue, but not this time.  The sketch is by Maureen Plut.


I used the my new  Sizzix Scalloped Circles dies designed by Stephanie Bernard.  (She was in Grapevine and we took selfies with her!)  The globe die is also by Sizzix.  The sentiment is from Verve and it's called Adjusted Sails Plain Jane and the Star dies are also from Verve.

Don't you love that sentiment?  It speaks volumes.

Here's my card:



No comments:

Post a Comment