Sunday, February 28, 2016

Freshly Made Sketches #225

Hi card makers,

I was happy that I had some time to make some cards and join some card challenges this week-end.

I struggled with this card.  I like the sketch but somehow I think my card needs something.  I used Stampin Up Rose Red card stock and some Stampin Up designer series paper.  I love that designer paper and I've been hoarding it.  Do you hoard paper you like?  I'm trying not to do that.  I have to tell you that it hurt cutting into that beautiful paper.  LOL!

Here's my card for Freshly Made Sketches #225

And here's the sketch:
If you have suggestions on how to improve my challenge card, I welcome your comments.


2 comments:

  1. That designer paper works perfectly here! Pretty card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! I love that paper! Those flowers are gorgeous! Love the colour and that square! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete